View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #462
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portland Bill View Post
I have imported a Word 2003 file which has been formatted ready to be converted for Kindle. I selected Inst TOC. I get a message Run time error 5981 Could not open Macro storage.
I believe the error was mine. I removed a supported format that nobody used. That format required another application besides calibre. It appears I never removed the dependency or that app.

Try this zip file and see if it fixes the problem. If it does please let me know so I can update the file on the first post.

=X=
Attached Files
File Type: zip BookCreator_2003_v3.5.02.zip (162.3 KB, 484 views)
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote