View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:08 AM   #17
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I will also confirm that A Passage To India qualifies as literature.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. There are three days in which to choose your work and have it confirmed. I would suggest against putting a few choices up to public opinion for a few reasons:

-Those who speak up may not represent the opinions of the many who don't speak up

-There is not so much time to make a choice and have it confirmed (I chose a shorter time period of only three days to keep any debate over a choice being confirmed to a minimum...are you asking for more time?)

-The choice should really be yours

However, that's only my suggestion and you're free to do as you like as long as you get confirmation in time. If I didn't understand your question correctly, then please clarify for me.
The choice is mine, for sure. I just wanted to see if some wanted to suggest something else. It wa a joke, most of all. A barker's joke. To get some comments.

So it is

A Passage To India

and that what it is.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote