View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Latest Indieviews - Interviews with Indie Authors

As someone who is in the process of publishing a book I know how hard it is to build exposure. Just getting eyeballs onto your pages is a challenge.

To help Indie authors overcome that challenge, in small part, I am inviting Indie Authors to Guest Blog.

Each author gets their own page and a listing in the IndieViews page on my blog. Contact me directly if you'd like an interview.

I'll also post each Indieview here.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-27-2010 at 05:55 AM.