Thread: Touch Weird problem
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #15
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Did you perchance keep your reader near a radiation source like microwave or loudspeakers or something ? Those things are unfortunately fragile.
In deed. I put the spekers for my stereo on either side of the microwave and played Metallica's black album at full volume, put my Kobo in the microwave and turned it on.

Sure enough, with a puff of green smoke the microwave stopped working and the Metallica was replaced with Perry Como.

Now how am I going to rock out while I eat my popcorn???
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote