View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #31
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Just out of interest, what do gun makers market their goods as being for? Shooting clay targets, something like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy
The only one that doesn't involve using a gun to kill something would be target shooting. So it would seem to me that the main use of a gun would be to kill? How do different gun manufacturers make their product more appealing than that of other gun manufacturers?
The original post to which I replied was in reference to gun makers being liable for all the murders that are committed.

Killing something or even someone is not necessarily murder and is not necessarily even illegal.

I think you would find that gun makers may be held liable if they were advertising their gun to be the best for when that drug deal goes wrong and you just need to pop a cap in that mofo's ass or were actively encouraging their customers to use their weapons to murder people.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote