Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #22
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameer View Post
any idea to make kobo remember the last page?
I just tested two of my (handmade) kepub.epub files. One remembers the position correctly, the other does not. One difference is that the book that remembers correctly has no margin values defined in the stylesheet, whereas the other has. The position of the margin slider in the font settings menu does not seem to have any effect on this. I did not check other books, so it might just be a coincidence. Try removing margin definitions. If it helps please tell us.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote