View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolafred View Post
Yes, all my books are ePub, device and destination match. I'm sending to microSD and not the device, which is brand new. Hmmm... Now I'm really confused.

May have to re-think this as I really didn't want to re-title my books, but if you say this is the only way (how silly and frustrating) then maybe I'll figure out why my plugboard isn't working...

Thanks for all the help everyone so far.
You do have to retitle your books or re-author them etc. in the metadata sent by the plugboard for it to work.

I too want my titles to look as they are without a series prefix. So I use a plugboard to put the series info at the end of the author. But then you have to set the sort by author and Kobo doesn't make this easy. Must be done for each shelf and pretty much a Kobo thing exclusively in it's PITA aspect.

You might consider trying the kobo utilities sorting as it takes minutes to do and undo. You put series in your device plugin. Then run the Kobo utilities set series info. No resending needed and if you hate it you just have to take series out of plugin.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote