View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #19
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by akorx View Post
Hi friends !

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french... is there something new in firmware 2.5 about :

- "night mode" (i mean white text on dark background) ?

- the possibilty to reduce the brightness under the default limit (i find that the kobo glo is too bright when i read in a totally dark room and and i'd like to go under the factory limit, the best way is to have the choice between 0% and 100% power for leds) ?
These are the two features I REALLY REALLY want to see added, if anyone from Kobo is listening. Although just one or the other would solve the problem.

I've managed to implement my own 'night mode' for books with custom css, but that requires two copies of each book on the device.
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote