View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickiedave View Post
Hi will this work on my uk based kfhd as I can't get it to work Any help would be great
If your KFHD is not rooted, then the only alternative launcher you'll be able to run is ADW Launcher EX. (at least that has been my experience)

If your KFHD is rooted, then you should be able to get Go, Nova, or Apex launchers to work.

I highly recommend reading through the KFHD forums on XDA-Developers. There are a few threads that have all the info you'll need to get it working.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote