View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 08:21 PM   #56
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm curious... since Sony derives no revenue, directly or indirectly from adding features to the PRS-500... how many of you would be willing to pay for an update to the 500 that would add the DE support and other feaures just added to the 505?

If you would pay, how much would you pay? Would you pay $19.99 for the update. Perhaps if Sony could at least break even putting this out there is more of a chance they will do it. That is assuming it is technically possible.
BOb
I'd pay $19.99 for the new firmware. I'd even pay $19.99 x 2, to be squeaky-clean-legal with the firmware for each of my family's two PRS-500s. But I probably wouldn't pay more than that.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote