View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #150
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovvi View Post

Quote:
No. Because the reply was not for you but for the "people that are not native english speakers should not debate with native english speakers" comment. I just meant that those of you that have a better grip of english should be more willing to interpret the words of us non-native english speakers. I understand and read english with no problems, writing the words down (like speaking them out loud) is much harder however.
Clara
For me the conversation is hardest, especially if rapid. Speaking is not so much problem because I choose what to say and how to say it, but understanding idioms and slang is very difficult because interpretative framing and re-framing must occur over and over again and lack of precision by the speaker only compounds the problem and confounds the listener.

This is where "texting" communication with translation is more and more useful.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote