View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
As noted in the quote above:

So the new threats found went up from 25 in Q1 to 44 in Q2. In a market of 250,000+ apps.

So for the first half of the year they found 25 + 44 = 69 threats on Android, out of 12 million across all platforms.

Keep an eye on the situation? Yes, of course. Be overly concerned at this stage? No.

Graham
0 is better. Especially if one of those 69 has the slightest chance of stealing your identifying information. That is a nightmare to fix once it happens and Google should do a better job at screening at least the stuff in their own story.

I pretty much use just Amazon now, and once they release a tablet, I think they might end up bigger then Googles own Market store. A good part of that is the ecosytem, the other part is the amazon experience and feeling safe with Amazon. Things I never felt I had to worry about with Apple.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote