View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 02:31 AM   #5
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Today I had 2 human Lemmings cross my path. These are people that walk in front of moving traffic KNOWING that you have to stop for them. The more arrogant ones don't even look at your car before stepping out in front of you. You, on the other hand, may have to suddenly swerve out of their way with possible injury to others. Or you could be rear ended due to the sudden stop and smash into them anyway.

While they have the right of the road as pedestrians, they also have the right to a coffin of their choice.

Stupidity kills, and that's what the Darwin Awards focuses on. Pick a sub-group from there.
That's cause you get run over if you make eye contact. It's the same rule for motorcycles, NEVER make eye contact.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote