View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #150
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Look April H. It's all a misunderstanding.
A likely story..
Quote:
And that post above is just a joke. Ha ha ha ha. Just a joke.
Your jokes are killing me!
Quote:
I like chicken a lot. Nothing like having a lot of chickens at a corn BBQ.

Come on down next Saturday and we'll burry the hatchet. What do you say?
Not into me, you're not!
Quote:
I've even got a stash of Columbian corn if you want. Don't be a little, tender, chicken. Come on, we'll party hardy. You just have to be there with a few non-violent chicken friends before 12.
Maybe you're alright. If you're not talking about fattening me up then feeding me to your friends, that is.
Quote:
Just between you and me, I think that the little feller might not be so nice under all those yellow feathers. Don't you, bubby?
My galliforme brother-in-beak and I stand in solidarity!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote