View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #1356
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabc View Post
Thanks for the code! I found what I think is a longer list of books on which the code works here...
There are several Georgette Heyer books in the longer list, for me, at least, in the US.

If I hadn't already bought pretty much every Georgette Heyer available during the two "Heyer Birthday" Sourcebooks sales , I would have been thrilled to find a 90% code for them. They are pretty pricey when not on sale, so if anyone missed the Sourcebooks sales, this is a chance to pick up at least one (or more if you have access to multiple Kobo accounts) at a reasonable price.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote