View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #97
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I am using AlwaysVPN and am in Australia. I have entered a US address for shipment and put in my Australian credit card details into the account. I have purchased gift certificates successfully. I have purchased an ebook, using VPN and the amount has been deducted from the gift certificate but I cannot download the book as it doesnt like my credit card. Even though the money has been taken from the gift certificate. Any ideas?
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote