View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
bluesjunior
bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesjunior ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Downloading an Ebook from Amazon Question?.

As an ex fisherman myself I came across the book in the following link by an author I know of and would like to buy it https://www.amazon.co.uk/ARGONAUT-ME.../dp/B00ANFCYVK. At first I was going to buy the book itself ie the paper version but then thought maybe I should save myself some money and buy the ebook version instead. When I clicked on the link to buy I got confused as I do not have a Kindle and if I need to download the Kindle reading app mentioned in the "How Buying Works" link in the main link. I have a Kobo ereader and use Calibre on my PC to keep my e-library backed up on. I read and store all my books in the epub format. I am 63yrs old and not very PC savvy so thought I would come here and ask for some advice on buying this ebook. Will I be able to read it on my Kobo using my set up as detailed above or do I need to download the Kindle software?. Many thanks in advance for any advice/help offered.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-20-2013 at 08:58 AM.
bluesjunior is offline   Reply With Quote