View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #1274
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy View Post
I do not hear the fan. The surface gets warm after some time on the right lower section of the back. This is not so suitable if you hold the Surface in your hands on the sofa.

I would say the display quality is excellent. Last night I was watching an Internet stream on my Surface Pro, which my iPad didn't support. I guess it was Flash.

I prefer the Surface Pro over the Surface RT. It's a real computer. A bit heavier and thicker, but in my view not a problem. Of course I would wish the next version is thinner and less heavier and doesn't get warm. But one has to know an i5 chip is inside.
Sounds great. I've read a review that described the fan: It seem to be 2 fans. Both are rotated automatically, depending on the direction you hold the tablet. The fans are rotated accordingly, so they don't blow warm air into your face but the opposite direction. Sounds very advanced...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote