View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #136
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
I managed to update my Kindle....
And Amazon gave us a nice present...
WAFs are now called "mesquite" so we need to update the entry in appreg.db to match the new path.

It seems the old and simple command to remove the seachbar in a WAF doesn't work anymore.
Default Kindle's menus are a bit changed and this means we have to update our menus.

The command to rotate the screen from inside a WAF doesn't work anymore.

The GUI is all messed up and we have now scrollbars...
The pinch to zoom doesn't work anymore (I was bringing it back some weeks ago and it worked fine)...

On the other hand, Komic is really faster now...but it will take a loooong time to make it work fine!!

EDIT: the rotation thing works....my fault!!
EDIT2: the searchbar can be removed, it's just a matter of change the relevant code...

Last edited by silver18; 01-21-2013 at 02:59 PM.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote