Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #40
Sitka
Sitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSitka juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Boox Max 2
I have loved all the books so far. I am quite fond of long and complex fantasies, so this series is very satisfying to me; I even enjoyed book 4, which I guess makes me a certifiable weirdo.

Regarding the TV series, I agree with VaporPunk and BenG. I always assumed it was set in the UK and Europe, so I would have been surprised to hear American accents. Many of the actors are Brits so I hope they at least can speak the lingo.
Sitka is offline   Reply With Quote