View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 05:52 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well, i doubt it's much consolation, but plenty of other people have had this exact same rant (including me)... it's enraging isn't it ? if it's from Tor, perhaps you can hope that the sequel will *soon* be available, since they seem to be getting interested in ebooks. perhaps it would be helpful to write a letter to the publisher, telling them just exactly how you feel ; possibly it would make you feel better, and if you're *really* lucky it might even motivate them to publish an ebook of the sequel... (we can dream right ?)

in any case, i envy you your hammer. could i borrow it from time to time ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote