View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #427
karunaji
Evangelist
karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karunaji ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Bookeen Opus
Interesting case against DRM. A personal reminder to back-up and de-DRM all Kindle books I have bought from Amazon.

I am not afraid of being banned due to exceeding unspecified limit of returns but I have about 20+ shipping addresses entered in Amazon account due to having lived in and/or visited different countries over the years. In one day Amazon may decide that I am doing this to avoid georestrictions for ebooks and lock me out.