View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Keep track of "To Be Read" books

How do you do it?

I like to read books that are part of series. And usually it takes a while until a new book gets released, so by that time I have totally forgotten about the upcoming Vinve Flynn, Brad Meltzer or F. Paul Wilson book.

What makes things even harder for me is that frequently, the official release is a US release and me in outback Austria (on the old continent) has to wait even longer.

So how do you plan your reading, your purchases etc.? Electronically? Good ol' paper note with release dates?
mores is offline   Reply With Quote