Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #121
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Delima is not, IMO, unusable at all. I actually have it set now so that i like it even more than I did with the former build--and Delima was my go-to font then. I've switched allegiance to another font, Amasis, because it's a little rounder. I found that font unacceptable in the earlier build.

You may want to tune whatever font you decide on. And you may notice that the settings you use with one font are not exactly what you will want for another one.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote