View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #24
tym
Connoisseur
tym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five words

Device: nook touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Mine fell two days ago from the coffee table on the marble floor, directly on the display. No scratch, nothing, not a zilch of a change in it. I am observing this (since sometimes the display does not show the signs immediately) but I am starting to wonder whether "all" those complaints were :
- that many really ?
- that bad really ?
- that real really ?

I personnally do not play Knucklebones with a bundle of keys over any kind of display just for the fun of it, but then neither would I list Jackass as the best TV program that was ever made, as I suspect some of you here do.

So Glad yours if ok fine. I hope the new glow light is as durable as the Simple touch. Hope we soon see video of the durability or lack of soon.

Of course we all try to be careful with our e readers, sadly, things happen. When u have kids, even more things happen .

Time will tell.