View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #2347
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
What a great project.

I just wanted to verify that this firmware does not offer additional font sizes for the PRS-300. That's my only real complaint about my reader (would love something between the small and the medium).

Saw no mention of it, but just wanted to verify. I'd flash it to check myself, but it sounds the 300 is the only machine where you cannot easily revert.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote