Thread: Just got Boox
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
KunoK
Connoisseur
KunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enoughKunoK will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3, Boox 60, K3, Sony T1, Sandra has a Sony505, 650, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashlit View Post
Sorry for a bit off topic. But all the stuff should be shipped without manuals or other paper crap. There are too few trees left to produce those shiny paper stuff just to please the customer. The less stuff we receive, the less we need to dispose, the less the cost we pay. Apple for example also ships their products without manuals. Anything can be found online these days. And I think its the way to go. I had no problems finding user manual in PDF for Boox. Yes, it is still a fresh device, but very powerful one. I liked it a lot, although I had to send it back for replacement due to bad screen. I wish they came up with bigger version sooner.
Enjoy it!
I did not ask for printed manuals, just manuals. In the true spirit of ebooks, I would be happy to have them as ebooks. I am just disappointed, I can't find them either at the shop where I bought the reader nor at onyx-international.com. I have found them elsewhere.
KunoK is offline   Reply With Quote