View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 04:38 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
Well, no reason why when reading a book, the page will not look like a real book (including great typography.)

But then, when you want to read a magazine, it it will look like a magazine (think PDF of a magazine.) And interactive content can be usefull in many circumstances.

And if you want to watch a movie, then you watch a movie.
A device that can show movies as well as books I wouldn't mind. But a magazine or book that incorporates movies I would mind and most certainly wouldn't buy. Call me old-fashioned, but that's where I draw the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
Methinks this is coming, from somebody. Most likely Apple will be the first to be able to achieve a great UI and great user experience, combined with good design, based on past performance, on current rumors, and on the fact that major publishers keep showing a similar iPhone-ish concept.
And an even greater price....
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote