View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #23
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Today I tried this process again on a brand new laptop which had no media files or programmes, other than those pre-installed through Windows. And the process worked like a dream. Which means that somehow, the many programmes that I had previously installed on my own laptop had somehow corrupted the files that I was trying to copy onto the kindle. Perhaps others might find this a help. When the .bin files were opened on my old laptop, their icons were changed to make them look like files belonging to other programmes.

So, jyavenard, thankyou to you for your hack, and I am also pleased to know that there was nothing that I was doing wrong, it was just that the programmes I had on my laptop were causing issues. Which is what I thought was happening anyway. And why I asked that question in the other thread.

And I am so pleased to get rid of those terrible dead people!

Last edited by Pushka; 10-31-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote