View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #33
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Oh Freakin' Wow!!! We will have to visit in the Big Behemoth, or as I call it, The Love Shack. We wanted a small camper, one of those that's not much bigger than a pickup. Then we lucked up onto a couple who had lost their jobs and needed mortgage money. Look what we got each other for Valentine's Day for $5800!
I would invite you to visit me, but your unit is longer than my street.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote