View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Jessica,

Thanks for the list, I will have to check some of these out for my kids. They aren't getting Kindles but both my 3 year old and 2 year old like to use mine.

3 year old loves cut the rope....the first game you mention with the tilting sounds cool.

I really really really really wish that the FreeTime mode for kids would allow you to access sideloaded videos. It would make it useable!

I am not worried about my kids getting into things they shouldn't, its more convenience that they dont have to flip through all my stuff to find theirs on the carousel. But it does me know good if they are in FreeTime and want to watch sideloaded Winnie the Pooh.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote