View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Sleepcover and auto-sleep

I've been using my new sleepcover for my Glo for a few days now, and I noticed that when I put the device to sleep using the cover (just closing it while the Glo is still on), then wake it up by opening the cover (presumably after passing the amount of time I have set for auto-sleep), the device will go back to sleep after a short while (about a minute?)

Hard to notice for most people I'd imagine, but I use small fonts, and even so, it only happens when I get distracted by something during the first page, since once I touch the screen, the device will not go back to sleep on its own, until the prescribed auto-sleep time has elapsed from that time.

Is this happening for others? I imagine the problem will disappear if I turn auto-sleep off, but either way it's not a big deal, just wondering if this is normal behaviour.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote