View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
1. installs fine. no force closes.
2. the google account does not want to log in me both during initial setup or via skip settings / accounts.
3. it does installs via utube my channel an account but market does not work.
4. market is saying an error has occured please try again latter.
5. did the same when trying to install allmine over your rom.
Hmprf... Question time:
  • What did you install it over?
  • Do you have the update.log file? If so, please compress it and send it to me.
  • Ditto for the allmine update.log from your attempt to get the Market working.
  • A logcat when trying to run the market might help, although I don't know yet exactly how.

If you want to try again, make sure you finish the e-reader screen calibration before the Android setup wizard. That might make a difference.

In mine I have been able to install Dolphin HD from the Market, which I could not before.

Also, check the first post in this thread, to see if it's applicable (in mine I get "bad security token", but it still works, go figure):

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/7...ase-post-here/

Last edited by pablob; 12-06-2011 at 09:10 PM.
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote