View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
just wanted to say how much i appreciate you guys already.

hi, im new to this forum but i have been a member of forums before and have NEVER felt more welcomed than i have here. I am a small time tech junkie who needs to play with ever thing i buy. (i root, i unroot, i giggle and then sweat when i mess up) I have joined forums to find out info and just to get others opinions and have felt like i was "bothering" those who had more information than myself. So anyways thank you and i think im going to like it in your neighborhood.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote