View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckcs View Post
Similar to glanyrafon, I have an Instapaper feed generated by clicking the Kindle link on their website and BACK works correctly. I've generated the same content via the Instapaper.com recipe in Calibre and the BACK button does NOT work correctly. It also appears not to work when using the BBC News and Telegraph.co.uk Calibre recipes.
I've never used Instapaper, but I was under the impression it saves web pages for viewing, not entire web sites (such as the news feeds created by calibre). So, how can the operation of the back button with a web page saved by Instapaper be compared to the operation of the back button with a calibre news feed?
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote