View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #15
Aquarius-Dal
Aquarius-Dal began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thumbs up It works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katb View Post
I had the same problem with my reader software till I came across this solution - it worked a treat for me
I opened my Sony Reader Library software without my eReader connected. In the left-side panel, I clicked "Books" under "Library" so that the books I've imported showed in the right-side panel. This next part might take a while if you have a lot of books -- I double clicked each book I have to preview them (or right-clicked and clicked preview), until I came to a book the software couldn't find. I deleted that book, re-connected my eReader, and everything synced up just fine. Afterward, I re-added the book I deleted and synced again. I haven't had a problem since.
There were about a dozen books on mine that were missing - but totally solved the problem - hope this helps
katb's solution works!!! I've been trying to figure out the underlying culprit behind the sync problem. I've tried using calibre, though as nice a software as it may be, I want to leave it solely for the purpose of conversion and tweaking books. Thanks katb. I don't know why it wasn't so easy to search this problem on the net and given the enormous amount of complaint, I don't know why sony team hasn't come up with a patch... or to the very least put some helpful advice on their Q&A section...

Anyway I'm new to the forum Happy new year to you all
Aquarius-Dal is offline   Reply With Quote