View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #64
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Installation Help

No-one else here seems to be having any problem understanding what to do so maybe I am missing something. Here is what I have right now. On my Windows PC I have a directory _DR800+. Under it are a couple of folders one is called new. In new I overwrote the empty UDS.dr1000 with a proper copy of the file. Now I am stuck. I attach the DR800 to my PC and worked with it through Windows explorer. I see folders System, Books and more. I tried copying _DR800+ at the same level as System and Books. I then held the power button off on the 800 to force it to reboot. It started up, indexed my files again and nothing looked any different. I tried copying the Programs folder under System - it didn't make any difference. One entry said that the UDS file should not go under New but directly under _DR800+ so I created a second copy and put it at a different level just in case.

Exactly where does the folder go?
Exactly what should I do after I have copied the folder over (very exactly!)?

Thanks in advance for the help that I get from everyone here.......Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote