View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #56
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Amazon does make their DRM pretty seamless until you want to move an eBook to a different device (not Kindle) or you get your account locked. Then all hell breaks loose because of the DRM.
Sure, *WE* know that, but he was talking about the vast majority of users who have no idea and are (currently) blissfully unaware.

That said, I personally don't really care too much either. I don't re-read books, except for technical books, which I buy in paper. If the book is cheap enough for me to consider it a one-off expense, I'll buy it, otherwise, I either borrow it from the library, use the Prime Lending Library, or read something else on my overly long to-read list.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote