View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #75
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Would you get one instead of the Nexus if that happens?
After playing with both, I chose the Samsung Galaxy tab 2 for $250 over the Nexus 7 for $199. It displays images as good or better, and feels more soundly-built, physically. And I loved popping in a 32gb microsd card and not worrying about space.

We're scheduled for the jellybean update from Samsung next week.

If I were a gamer, I'd choose the Nexus 7, though. The tab handles things like angry birds and temple run with no lag, but I expect the extra power in the nexus would be good for the heavier stuff.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote