View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #66
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Well, kind of ... not super cheap in my opinion, but a fair price for being new. I paid $249.00

I just bought one, yesterday. I do not want to hi jack this thread, but would like to hear opinions of people who already own a Nexus 2.
I'm kind of in the same situation here and am trying to decided on the Nexus 7 or Tab 2. I've seen the build quality of the Tab 2 in person and am quite impressed with it. I have not with the Nexus 7.

Samsung devices tend to be great at supporting media so in fact they have better support for Audio and Video Codexes out of the box and have expandable memory. Of course that can be fixed on the Nexus 7 by adding the correct apps. For me however media is not such a big deal. I tend to use the standard Mp3 format for audio and use Neflix for streaming.

I think that at this point I'm leaning with the Nexus 7 because it has better specs on two of the features that are most important to me. Screen resolution and CPU/GPU speed a huge plus is that the Nexus is well a Nexus device and will have Google's support and a longer shelf life.

I own a lot of Samsung Hardware and like them all a lot but Samsung does not support their products very well once it's released.

However if you've already dropped the cash and are happy with your device I say keep it the Tab2 is an excellent device.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote