View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #64
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Seems like the Galaxy Tab2 has been reduced to similar price as the Nexus. Is Samsung selling them at a loss now?
Well, kind of ... not super cheap in my opinion, but a fair price for being new. I paid $249.00

I just bought one, yesterday. I do not want to hi jack this thread, but would like to hear opinions of people who already own a Nexus 2.

I was impressed because it's weight, very light, and of course, is a full Android experience.

I do not care too much about the SD card slot or remote control capabilities although it is really nice (got it work for me Uverse TV)

I find the Kindle for Android margins kind of too big and resolution ok for reading, not fantastic.

Should I return it? I kind of feel it was an impulse buy. I wonder if I should wait and get the Nexus 7. But don't like the idea of not having flash and not having a complete landscape experience. I've also read some comments about few screen and software issues when they received theirs.

Last edited by jocampo; 08-06-2012 at 06:48 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote