View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #7
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Wow, amazing comments! Thanks to all of you who responded so quickly.

I'm still in the process of reviewing and revising my first draft, so there's still lots of time. I've floated excerpts of the book, along with a description of the story to samples of my primary demographic and it looks promising.

I'll be checking the great resources you've all provided. I really don't mind selling myself. As an IT consultant of 11 years I have some experience in that field, but I know that this would be quite different in that I'll be marketing a product much more than I would be marketing myself.

Again, thanks for the wonderful advice you've all provided. I'll post back with updates.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote