View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #21353
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I can only speak for my own big city, but around here all gasoline purchases have to be prepaid, either by debit/credit card or by cash. So if the card doesn't work, no gas. Too many drive-offs, I guess.
This is true in my area also. Guess how much gas you will need, pay the clerk, go out and pump gas that has been set to stop at the amount you gave the clerk, go back in to get change if needed, then drive off.

I do miss the days when someone pumped the gas for you plus washed your windshields and checked your oil while waiting for the tank to fill.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote