View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #25
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool send epubs to my new Kindle Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Configure the device, in the list of folders box enter, Documents, then create a rule for epub that sends epub to Books. It is critical that you change the list of folders setting as well as creating the rule.

Then epub files will go to Books, everything else will go to Documents.

Or just change the send to setting to be Books, then all files will go to Books. Your Kindle should still see the files, as will fbreader.
, that works just great! I didn't think of it because of the text above the 'list of folders box' which appears to imply (to me, anyway) that the 3 default entries will default to the first entry if there is no rule for that format. I guess I misinterpreted the implication.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote