View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The patience and thoroughness of this poster (and the urge to "update as things unfold") is very reminiscent of the originator of the previous thread.

I'm just sayin' that it seems a bit too much to believe that two extremely patient people (who never seem to get ruffled by doubting thomases) would come to MobileRead and calmly document their terribly frustrating experience of trying to get their Amazon account reinstated—in an almost identical manner.

If visibility is the goal, wouldn't the Kindle forums make more sense?

I guess I really don't get the motivation to "bring the show here."

...unless this is some new form of performance art/psychology project?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote