View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I don't know that anyone can really answer that with any certainty. Not everybody treats electronics the same way. Some people are much harder on them than others. We can only share our own experiences using the various devices. I have had 3 Sony readers & the Kindle non-touch and haven't had problems with any of them.

If you're asking about durability I'd guess that means you're probably hard on your devices. Is a reader really a good idea for you then? The substrate of the glass screens can break easily.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote