View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #34
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
No, I haven't finished the book yet. Yes, some of the advice has helped me, but I'll have to start over because I didn't take notes like I should have. I guess it's a bit of a trial-and-error thing. I've had lots of work recently and I didn't feel like finishing this book because it wasn't that high on my priority list anymore. Now, it's pretty much at the top of the list again.

I did read 7 books about poker while procrastinating, but at a speed of 400 to 500 words per minute. I just got a Kindle so I thought I'd treat myself. Now that I've done that, I'll have to re-read this book (and maybe finish it first).
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote