Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #4
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidoid View Post
I have noticed with my Touch that occasionally the battery meter goes a bit wonky. I fix it just by re-booting [re-starting] the device. Otherwise I just sleep it.

In my experience the start-up required after a shutdown uses a lot of power and unless you're not going to use if for a couple of days or so it's best to leave it sleeping.
My experience is the exact opposite. I read every day, often 2 or more sessions. To get a month's battery usage, I MUST shutdown each time. Sleep mode get's me only about a week.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote