View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Why are these meetups so far away! Nurnberg is even further away than Paris... Nobody lives around Bremen?
Well, who knows where the next meetup will take place, i'm sure some of the german members are indeed living around Bremen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I have absolutely no way to be there this weekend
That's really too bad, LCF. But next time we won't accept your apology again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sadly, i can't come either, but i am sure you will have a great time ! please tell us all about it and take lots of photos !
I see! First we will have to visit your next paris meetup until your majesty will bother making the weary journey to germany... And yes, we will take photos. Promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
netseeker, i love your meetup logo / slogan !
Thank you. ravenne didn't help me - i swear!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote