View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 10:24 AM   #35
jeankap
EReading Gadget Maven
jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: All of 'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lester View Post
Unfortunately if the distributor (store) that is selling the book to you is limiting it to viewing on a single device you will not be able to view it any place but on the computer that you first saw it on, so you will not be able to transfer it to your Sony Reader.

I would hope that they inform that you are buying content limited to a single device before you purchase it.
The latest from lakebookbegone...

I've now successfully downloaded all but one of the files to ADE. There's no transferring these files to the eReader though. In fact, there's no transferring these files to another PC, even if everything is authorized with ADE. I realize that they are frantically trying to fix the problem, but c'mon, this is not rocket science... After the latest fiasco, I told the support guy that they may as well just give my money back.

-J
jeankap is offline   Reply With Quote